L. Patrick Laing Scholarship Application
Application Due Date: MAY 1, 2020
The applicant must be a senior in high school in the Northern Virginia area.
Applicants must be seeking post-secondary education.
Applicant must have been member of the Fairfax Police Youth Club at any time.
A $1,000.00 award will be given to the receipient
The selection shall be made by the Board of Directors of the Fairfax Police Youth Club.
An award check will be issued to the financial aid office of the institution designated by the winner
Submission MUST Include:
Address (Street, City, State & Zip):
- Years in FPYC. List each year you participated in FPYC. FPYC Sports having two separate seasons (soccer, running, volleyball, etc...) in the same year count as one.
- Separate FPYC Sports. List each sport participated in FPYC. Basketball, Cheerleading, Field Hockey, Football, Irish Football, Lacrosse, Running, Soccer, Volleyball, and Wrestling. (Former sports: T-Ball and Rugby)
- Extra activities within FPYC. List any additional activities you participated in FPYC (include the calendar year) i.e., coach/assistant coach, referee, registration etc...
- GPA. Provide grade transcript.
- Essay. Introduce yourself to the evaluation committee. Include your FPYC Experience, college choice, future goals & objectives.
SINGLE PAGE LIMIT
Send Submissions by Mail to:
Fairfax Police Youth Club
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 537
Fairfax, VA 22038
OR by Email to: Treasurer@fpycsports.com